Friend.. What are you looking for ?

sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

Schedule




Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Morning


University

University

University

University

University

Sleeping
Go to the church

Afternoon

Do my homework

Go to my cousins’ house

Go to course

Chat

Play video games

Watch movies

Visit
My
Grandma

Evening

Chat

Do my homework

 Go to the mall

Sleeping

Visit my uncles

Go out with my friends

Go to the restaurant for dinner


          On Monday, after university I always do my homework and then chat with my friends and family. On Tuesday in the afternoon go to my cousins’ house and share a good time together, we always eat hamburger, talking and then I come back to my home because I have a lot of homework.
          On Wednesday I go to the course at Ojeda, it’s really interesting and after that I go to the mall with my family, we see a movie, buy clothes and eat a delicious ice cream. On Thursday after University I always chat with my friends because they are in others countries and then I take a long nap when I am really tired.
          On Friday, I play video game with my cousins and friends in my house, and then we go to visit my uncles in Cabimas.
   On Saturday I get up at midday, and watch some movies with my sisters and at 8:00pm I go out with my friends, generally we go to the parties or to the cinema. On Sunday my family I go to the churn really early, after that we go to visit my grandparents and share a lunch with them. Finally we go to the Italian restaurant for dinner.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario