Friend.. What are you looking for ?

sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

A bit more about me

Hello hello..! I am Marianny Castro and my birthday is in June 1, this is one of my favorite times of year, because my whole family came to congratulate me and wish me a lot of life and health. I was born in June 1, 1992 and I am eighteen years old.

Well, even though my birthday is in June, I think the best month of the year is December, for the whole family gathers at my grandmother's house to commemorate the arrival of baby Jesus and the New Year. We all share a great dinner, we asked our desires and we had a lovely family time. Also in 31 December is my favorite day of the year, I always get very sensible the arrival of the New Year and the memories of the last year. Of course, also I love the fireworks. That day I drink champagne to toast with my family, we eat twelve grapes and danced until the next day to celebrate the arrival of a new year full of hopes and dreams.......

My family is very big and united, at Christmas we always do a gift exchange among all family members, and we say our expectations and goals for next year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario